Things to do in Visalia: The Cellar Door
The Cellar Door is Visalia, California’s premier music and entertainment venue. Located on East Main Street between Wells Fargo and Bank of America, the establishment provides world-class entertainment in a relaxing environment. It features a bar and lounge that offers a clean, friendly atmosphere to enjoy the artist’s talent.
The Cellar Door was created as a relaxing, clean, and friendly environment to enhance your taste in entertainment while maintaining and expanding friendships on the foundation of your favorite live music. The venue enhances downtown Visalia’s culture and community through their superb service, playful sense of humor, and excellent pool of talented musical artist.
Shows and Events
- Live entertainment is available practically every night Tuesday through Saturday.
- Learn how to salsa on Salsa Tuesday’s with music by DJ Dean and lessons provided by a certified dance instructor. Come out to The Cellar Door every Wednesday for live music and art vendors.
- Put your boots on for I Love Country Music Night every Thursday. Enjoy the top 40 countdown and country’s classic hits hosted by DJ Dean and Rockin Dave.
- Go back in time to the 60’s and 70’s for La Chamba and Bazmati and Afro-Latin rhythms.
- Saturday Nightbeats features DJ Deez with a guest DJ every Saturday night. Must be over 21 to attend and admission is $10 except for ladies. They’re free until 11 pm.
The Cellar Door not only host live local and touring artist from all over the world, but they also provide fans with a clean place to relax and listen to their favorite music. The bar features a full cocktail bar in addition to craft beer and delicious wines. Whether you’re looking for a merlot or ale the Cellar Door’s bar and lounge is a great place to go for a relaxing environment and entertainment from the talented world-class artist.
The Cellar Door is honored to be the premier entertainment venue for Visalia California’s entertainment needs. Enjoy events every night between Tuesday and Saturday night. Don’t forget to refresh your taste buds at the bar and lounge while enjoying your favorite music and entertainment.